Guide :Home : Home

How to install a flapper arm assemblt to a one piece Eljer toilet

I aa trying to install a flapper arm assembly model # 495-5515-00 for a one-piece Eljer toilet and I am having a hard time installing it. First of all, there is a nut that screws onto the bottom of the assembly counter clockwise and then there is black rigid washer that I believe goes through the opening at the bottom of the tank and is sealed by the white nut. I am having a hard time bending the washer to get it through the opening at the botom of the tank. Firstly, am I doing this right and if I am how do you scrunch the washer up enough to get it through the opening?

Research, Knowledge and Information :

Eljer Toilet Replacement Flush Valves -

Replacement Flush Valves for Eljer Toilets. ... Replacement counter balance flapper assembly only - 495-6037-00 ... Fits Eljer Silette one-piece toilets;
Read More At :

How to Replace the Flush Valve in a One-piece Toilet - YouTube

Jul 30, 2011 · A special wrench is needed to replace the flush valve in a one-piece toilet. Skip navigation ... Replace Flapper on a One-Piece Toilet - Duration: ...

Flappers - Toilet Parts & Repair - The Home Depot

Shop our selection of Flappers in the ... your Cadet 3 one-piece toilet you can install it ... Standard Flapper Assembly for Colony Fit Right Toilet is ...
Read More At :


INSTALLING YOUR NEW TOILET 1. If this is a new bathroom, install a 3/8" ... One-Piece Toilet ... lever arm to the flapper may need to be
Read More At :


Darrow™ Two Piece Toilet ... If inspection of this Eljer plumbing product, within one year after its initial ... b. Replace flapper/flush valve assembly, as ...
Read More At :

Toilet Flappers for All Major and Many Other Brands

"Will fit" lever arm - for Eljer Touch Flush toilet ... Kohler toilet flapper - designed for one-piece toilets with ... Install an identical flapper to the original ...
Read More At :

How to Fix a One-Piece Kohler When Toilet Water Leaks Into ...

How to Fix a One-Piece Kohler When Toilet Water ... of the flapper bar. Be sure the hole in each arm is located ... Replace Flapper Valve on a One-Piece Toilet;
Read More At :

How Do I Install The 84995 Flapper? - Kohler Help Topics

Installing The 84995 Flapper. Some Kohler one piece toilets have had an ... attach the S-hook to the trip arm. Make sure the flapper ... Install A Toilet ...
Read More At :

How to Repair an Eljer Flush Valve | eHow

How to Repair an Eljer Flush Valve. A flush valve is the mechanism inside a toilet tank that allows water to flow from the tank to the bowl. Depending on the ...
Read More At :

Suggested Questions And Answer :

How to install a flapper arm assemblt to a one piece Eljer toilet

Are you trying to install the flush valve or the flapper vavle? What is the name of the model? Titan? Flapper valves usually just have two holes that fit over nubs at the bottom of the fill pipe. I would thinkt he washer sits in the bottom of the tank with the nut against it.
Read More At : Home...

Toilet Refills Every 15-Minutes

I have minute amount of leakage into the bowl causing mold to grow. I believe that it may be the rubber seal for the flapper body to the porcelain.
Read More At : Home...

Eljer Canterbury one piece remove flush valve

I had the same problem and contacted Eljer and they sent me the above instructions to make a tool to remove the flush valve.
Read More At : Toilet Onepiece Canterbury 081162047...

Toilet Flapper drops too soon and causes incomplete flush. Replaced with new red Korky, and adjusted chain tighter AND looser.

Does the flapper valve have a float (foam circle) on it? The little float attaches to the chain and slows the closing of the flapper, it is adjustable.
Read More At : Home...

Occasionally after flushing ,water continues to trickle slightly in toilet bowl. Have changed flapper twice. Wondering if the seat that the flapper sits on is worn or something. It looks ok. Have a one piece Eljer Can that piece be replaced

Make sure the flush valve is closing properly and that the water level is not set too high causing water to enter the overflow tube. If the flapper seat is damaged and cannot just be be cleaned, you can add a new seat right over the old one. Fluidmaster sells them for just a few dollars. Most hardware stores have them - Home Depot and Lowes stock them.
Read More At : Toilet Onepiece Canterbury 081162047...

Eljer 0220 toilet leaks from tank to bowl, then fill valve spurts out water from top and around the edges, and also through the tube that goes to the overflow. Replaced the flapper, but still leaks. Also cleaned the area under the flapper, tried different lengths of chain and bending the ball arm to adjust the water fill level. Nothing has worked. Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Hi,I have spent then past 13 years doing maintenance work and have seen this a lot. First the flapper could be warped even if new might try replacing.Second you will need to replace the the fill valve with new,I recomend Fluidmaster brand.
Read More At : 091-0220-00 White Savoy Two-Piece Round Toilet 091-0220...

Need to replace all the parts inside the tank of Jacuzzi toilet

I'm looking for the water and flush valve for a jacuzzi toilet, model SWP2959.
Read More At : Bath Maxima EL61 959 White elongated two-piece high-perform...

Black staining inside toilet bowl (From a Rubber Part???)

Hello R Bell, I would first check to see if your incoming flexible water line, the braided one from the wall to the toilet, is starting to break down inside. It's possible that your water has some trace minerals that are reacting with your home's copper water lines. I'm assuming you've got copper pipes, simply based on the color of the stains you're seeing. Typically, the stains will be either a green/blue or black color when certain minerals are present in the water supply that is flowing through your copper pipes. Further, I would suggest that you might want to look at the water connection coming from the wall or floor, to your Toto toilet, as you might see some staining inside the valve and hose. Just be sure to turn the water valve off first and have some rags handy to soak up any spills. You might also want to have your water tested (most Sears stores do this for free - they use it as an opportunity to sell water treatment systems and softeners). Just get the test results and tell them you'll get back to them later. You might discover that you have some trace minerals that are reacting with the copper lines and that is the source of your stains. To get rid of the stains, get some CLR at any home improvement, hardware, K-mart, Target, or such stores. This will disolve and remove the stains so the toilet looks like new, without harming the finish one bit. I would also suggest that you might consider changing the water supply flexible hose from the house to the toilet, just to be covered, as it might be failing too. Your toilet doesn't use a standard Flapper valve, so don't go tearing the integral valve apart looking for a black, rubber like material - there isn't one in the Toto Neorest line. It is a very nice toilet in both looks and function and you don't want to tear into a $5000+ toilet unless you know what you're doing. Save yourself the aggravation and time, as you won't find anything inside the toilet casing the problem. With such an expensive toilet as you've got, it shouldn't be an issue of having it clean and functional without anything more than a normal, periodic cleaning. There are some inserts (neutralizing metals) that you can get to offset any water issues. You'll need to go to a better plumbing fixture supply house to get them thou, so save that for your last resort to resolve the problem, as you'll need the water test results to get the right ones anyway. Think of it like pool chemicals to keep the water balanced, etc. (that's an over simplification but you get the idea) I hope you find this Very Helpful and best regards!
Read More At : MS950CG-12 Neorest 500 Elongated One Piece Toilet with......

We have a pegasus elongated bowl toilet that we bought from home depot. My son was opening the top to get at something behind the toilet and dropped the top inside breaking one of the arms that holds the flap in place off. I have no idea where to buy a replacement part for this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Rick

Welcome to FixYa! The part that holds the flapper you can get at home depot. It is called the flush kit/overflow tube. On the link below is one that will work for your toilet. You will need to remove the tank to replace the part. There is directions in the packaging. You can also try one of thease flapers. Ir round part in the middle just slides over the over flow tube. Then you will not need to replace the over flow setup. Good Luck
Read More At : Elongated 2 Piece Toilet by Pegasus - 15 3/4 Inch Bowl Rim......

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
next Question || Previos Question
  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0855 seconds