Guide :Home : Home

Kitchen sink side spray clips/couplings don't match any replacement parts

We're renting a house and don't know the make/model of our kitchen faucet (any tips on how to id it?) The side spray has been leaking for a couple of months so my husband decided to replace it. Only he's tried 3 different replacement kits from Home Depot, Walmart, etc., and nothing fits. The faucet is a brushed chrome or stainless finish, wiht a lever handle that sits next to the spigot. The side sprayer sits on the opposite side of the lever. The existing side spray has a non-threaded connector that is covered by two halves of black plastic which are in turn held together by a wire clip

Research, Knowledge and Information :

Replace a Sink | The Family Handyman

By the DIY experts of The Family Handyman ... but they usually don't match the sink. ... If the shutoff valves under your sink don't work or you don't have any, ...
Read More At :

Danco 80762 Kitchen Spray Hose and Head Assembly, Black

Danco 80762 Kitchen Spray Hose and Head Assembly, ... retainer clip, and (1) coupling ... Update your current your kitchen sink with the Danco Faucet Side Spray Hose ...

How to Fix the Spray Hose on Your Kitchen Sink | Angie's List

If your spray hose isn't working, ... How to Fix the Spray Hose on Your Kitchen Sink . ... Don’t forget to leave a review of your own after your experience with an ...
Read More At :

moen hose | eBay

Find great deals on eBay for moen hose and moen kitchen ... Genuine New Moen INS1654-11/07 side spray kit for sink ... Moen 150259 Replacement Part Kitchen Sink ...

How to Disconnect a Sprayer from Your Sink - YouTube

Aug 29, 2010 · How to disconnect a sprayer from your sink and cap it off so it will not ... Don't like this video? ... How to Change a Kitchen Sink Spray - Duration: ...

Moen 136103SL Hose And Spray - Faucet Spray Hoses -

Side spray and hose assembly Stainless Steel Moen replacement part. Hose & spray Side ... Don't know if it is ... moen faucet, moen spray kitchen faucet head parts.

trick to removing price pfister quick connect sprayer hose ...

Aug 13, 2012 · This shows you how to remove the price pfister "quick connect" hose on the end of the ... Don't like this video? Sign in ... Replacing the Kitchen Sink ...

Kitchen Faucets - The Home Depot

Enhance your kitchen's style and functionality with top brand kitchen faucets. ... touchless kitchen sink faucets and more ... maneuverable spray wands pull down to ...
Read More At :

Danco, Supplier of Plumbing Repair and Replacement Parts

Danco is a leading supplier of plumbing repair and replacement parts for ... Other Kitchen Sink Repair Parts; Sink Clips; ... Spray; Spray Head; Side Spray Hose Guide ...
Read More At :

Suggested Questions And Answer :

Kitchen sink side spray clips/couplings don't match any replacement parts

First off I would put this issue at the top of my to do list because the laminate flooring will not hold up at all with a constant water bath. That being said, turn off the water to this faucet and remove the entire faucet. Take it to a hardware store or hardware department of a box store and see if the broken part can be replaced. If yes, good. If no, replace the faucet as this is a lot cheaper than replacing the laminate floor. Good luck
Read More At : Home...

Replacing a double kitchen sink ?

You can just replace drain. It would be called a Basket strainer.Remember my saying when you purchase these.Price is forgotten while Quality remains
Read More At : Home...

Where can I find replacement parts?

Home depot etc, most hardware stores.
Read More At : Home...

I have a new hose for my Grohe Euro Plus to replace a leaking old one. I have disconnected it from the water supply but now the ends of the the old hose will not fit through part connected to the sink (don't know the name). The ends are both too big. Do I have to take that faucet part off the sink? There is a plastic tube that the hose has to fit through and their isn't room. I don't know how to take the faucet off the sink.

There are 2 sets of nuts and washers underneath the faucet that holds the faucet in place. loosen them and the water lines (after turning the water off) faucet lifts off from the top of the sink. Replacement the the same, just in reverse. BE SURE TO USE TEFLON TAPE OR PLUMBERS PUTTY ON THE WATER LINE THREADS TO PREVENT COSTLY LEAKS.
Read More At : 32 999 KD0 Alira Pull-Out Spray Kitchen Sink Faucet,......

Parts for duel flush

Your going to the wrong store instead of home depot Try Ace hardware they will have the parts you need there.Also some of the new toilets have a flapper valve that has a hole in them and they don't work very good so replace the flapper valve with one without a hole in the flapper and one that has a float on it this way the float will hold the toilet open long enough to flush and not stop in the middle of flushing. The handle should be a standard handle. If you need more help ask and I will give you more information.
Read More At : Two-Piece Round Toilet by Pegasus - 15 3/4 Inch Bowl Rim......

Can't get the replacement hose through kitchen faucet

You will need to undo the tap from the sink pull the tap up a little and feed the hose through the hole and connect it to the tap then re fix the tap to the sink most pull out taps are painfull to change the hoses
Read More At : 32 999 KD0 Alira Pull-Out Spray Kitchen Sink Faucet,......

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
next Question || Previos Question
  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0771 seconds