Guide :Home : Toilet To Go Tall Elongated Toilet

Looking for a small 14" rough in...

This seems to be a common problem with old homes from what i have been reading, with no good solutions so far, other than replumbing or using a unifit adapter...I will not do either of those.... I have a small bathroom with the toilet rough in at 14 inches....that leaves almost five inches from the back of my tank to the wall, I'd like to get a toilet designed for the 14 inch rough in to give us 2 more inches. Does anyone know if a toilet is available that is a 14 in rough in, that is no larger than 27 inches in length (from the back of the tank to the front of the bowl)

Research, Knowledge and Information :

Looking for a small space toilet, 14" rough in, 28" depth or ...

I am in desperate need of a 14" rough in toilet with depth no larger than 28". I found one from the brand "Proflow", never heard of this brand. Any...
Read More At :

Toilet Buying Guide - Lowe's - Lowe's Home Improvement ...

So you're looking to buy a new toilet ... though you may encounter 10-in and 14-in rough ... Round bowls are generally less expensive and work well in small spaces ...
Read More At :

Putting a 12' toilet in a 14' rough In Space - Houzz

I know there will be a small space ... I would like to put a 12" toilet in a 14" rough in space because I would like to ... but at least it does not look like it is ...
Read More At :

14" Rough-in Full Skirt Trap and Attachment System Kohler

Looking For 14. 14. Search ... Do not 14" Rough-in Full Skirt Trap and Attachment System Kohler ... Never group of people every one of the large or small items in ...
Read More At :

How to Measure a Toilet Rough In - Professor Toilet

Professor Toilet on How to Measure a Toilet Rough In; ... If i got a 14″ rough would that look ... since space is an issue in my small half bath, I was looking into ...
Read More At :

How exact must a 12" toilet rough-in be? -

There is also a 14" rough toilet made. ... So I either need to go beyond 12 inches which would put my toliet extended too much forward for this small space.
Read More At :

Big Help for Small Bathrooms | This Old House

Big Help for Small Bathrooms. ... Most newer homes have a 12-inch rough-in; older homes having a 10- or 14-inch ... "It would just look awkward and feel too large for ...
Read More At :

14" Rough in Toilet | eBay

Find great deals on eBay for 14" Rough in Toilet in Toilets for the Home. Shop with confidence.

Suggested Questions And Answer :

Looking for a small 14" rough in...

Try a Briggs Regular Round Bowl or possibly Gerber
Read More At : Toilet To Go Tall Elongated Toilet...

Looking for a compact toilet, 10'' rough-in

It's a year later... and you've probably already figured it out, but for those of you who may come upon this with a similar question: home improvement stores carry off-set flanges that you can install to give you a couple inches where your toilet (standard is 12" rough in these days) will fit in a smaller space. We needed a rough-in of 10 1/2" and the off-set flange did the trick!
Read More At : Home...

Toilet - 14 inch rough in

Hrm, I see what you mean and this may be a bit late. The 14" rough in is not standard (as in 12") and the depth (from the back of the tank to the front edge of the bowl is your concern here?). Kohler also has a Sterling brand with the Windham model. This will sit on the 14" rough and measure less than 30" from the back wall. You could also go with a Toto ($$$ concerns) as they have a unifit system that allows for adjustment from your roughed in closet/toilet flange. It basically mounts to your flange and then sets back 2" or 4" depending on which model Toto toiler you are installing. The Soiree-?sp may be your best bet for depth concerns, but not so good for your wallet. Chris
Read More At : Toilet To Go Tall Elongated Toilet...

No toilet flange

Go to a hardware outlet(Lowe's, HomeDepot, etc.) and ask for a commode drain extension that can be placed over the existing and bring it up to the level of your floor. I also like the wax rings with the cup molded in. These can be doubled up also but not as reliable as the extension.Eric
Read More At : BK37959 White Era?? Two-Piece Elongated Toilet BK37...

I bought two of the Jacuzzi model BK37959ERA elongated complete toilets. In both toilets the right hand bolts that hold the tank to the base have a slighrt leak, straight through dripping off the threads. I tried tightening the bolts more but no luck. In both cases I did notice when I removed the bolts to inspect for problems I noticed what looked like a small torn O ring. Do you know if an O ring is part of the bolt assembly? Also any thoughts on solving the leak? - Thanks Greg Baker

Should be a few flat rubber washers and a few metal or heavy plastic washer,But sometimes even when all the parts are right you still need to apply a little silicon or even plumbers putty.I do this to all that I work on,Just as a preventative measure.This is also the quickest and least cost effective way to repair it. Please take time to rate this fixya
Read More At : BK37959 White Era?? Two-Piece Elongated Toilet BK37...


Fluid master ballcock,counter clockwise,water level should be 1'' below overflow tube,you'll probubly have to adjust a few times (flushes) to get it right
Read More At : Cimarron 2-PC Elongated Toilet with EcoSmart Technology,......

Need to order a replacement toilet seat for Model Jacuzzi Era toilet. We have looked at Lowe's and other home improvement stores and all the available elongated replacement toilet seats do not seem to be the exact color as the original toilet - Jacuzzi, Era model. Any suggestions?

I have problems with booths of my toilet seat.When sitting down it move's & every think is tide .My question is WHY ?????????????? It is also very unsafe, you feel like you will fall of the seat.
Read More At : BK37959 White Era?? Two-Piece Elongated Toilet BK37...

A small intermittent water leak in the flapper flush valve unit which also causes "water hammer" in the copper piping in the basement. New flapper valves did not solve the problem Sanding rough spots off the seat did not solve the problem The toilet is 10 years old and I wonder if gasket between the flush valve body and the toilet itself has deteriorated to allow a small leak? I live in Burlington, Ontario, Canada and Eljer Canada cannot get parts for Eljer toilets and donot know who does Is there any way that I can get parts for this toilet. I probably need a flush valve/ flapper assembly which includes the interface gasket? Thank you, Blair Hansler

1) If spud washer between tank and bowl is leaking, you will get moisture on outside of tank in that area.Use dry paper towel and run around area for evidence of moisture.2) The flush valve is sold separately for typical 2-part toilets. Sold at hardware/home center.See image of product: Home centers also see spud washers for typical 2-part toilet.You can use your old spud washer, and you can seal it during re-assembly using rectorsealSee image of rectorseal 'water hammer' is when pipes make banging or rattling noise when faucet or valve is shut off.Add air chamber to water line near faucet or valve.Air chamber is 18" piece of pipe with cap that sticks up from water line.Since water will not compress, shutting off flow of water stops forward motion of column of water causes energy to be dispersed into the pipes.Air can be compressed. Adding air chamber is like putting shock absorber into water line, so forward energy of water harmlessly compresses the air for a moment.
Read More At : Eljer...

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
next Question || Previos Question
  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0513 seconds